Loom Network (LOOM) | How To Stake Guide — Easy Tutorial
Loom Network is distributed enterprise bloakchain platform for healthcare providers. Loom has multichain interoperability which connects to other major blockchains such as Ethereum, Binance Chain, and Tron.
DApps can be build on Loom platform. It can scale through ethereum side chain. Loom network is running GameChain, SocialChain, PlasmaChain on production.
More details about loom project can be found at https://www.mycointainer.com/assets/loomnetwork
Users can easily stake LOOM tokens at MyCointainer and earn passive income with few simple clicks.
Check out step by step guild how easy Loom Network (LOOM) staking is:
- New users register at https://www.mycointainer.com/signup/ , registered users login to https://www.mycointainer.com/
- After login, choose deposit option
3. Choose ‘I already have coins’ and search for loom network from the list
4. After choosing the LOOM (loom network), click on generate address
5. Deposit loom tokens to the address displayed. The moment your deposit is successful your staking rewards will start
MyCointainer has 80+ digital assets to stake. List of assets can be found at https://www.mycointainer.com/assets
Using MyCointainer power plans, get all 100% rewards. 0% stake fees for all assets. Visit MyCointainer POWER PLANS
For any support, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org