Cold staking is a secured staking process. Users can stake Livepeer tokens by keeping LPT tokens in any of the wallets like Metamask, Fortmatic, etc.
This simple guide covers delegation guides using Metamask extension.
How to delegate LTP tokens:
You need to have funds (ETH and LTP tokens) on the main ethereum network to delegate your tokens and earn rewards.
1. Visit: Click Here
2. You will be taken to Livepeer explorer page having MyCointainer as the home screen. Click ‘Connect Wallet’ as shown below.
3. Select ‘Metamask’ and connect to wallet.
4. Once Metamask is connected. Input number of tokens to stake on the top right as shown below and Click ‘Stake’.
5. Sign the transaction. That’s all. Your are done with Livepeer staking with MyCointainer node. Enjoy the rewards.
The way on how you can stake LPT is similar way you can unstake and claim your rewards.
1. Visit: Click Here.
2. Connect to Metamask wallet.
3. Click ‘Unstake’ and sign the transaction. That’s it. You unstaked your tokens.
Why delegate to the MyCointainer node?
MyCointainer is a regulated, experienced validator of more than 100+ assets available on the platform. Advanced architecture and years of experience on the market ensures full security of the funds.
An advantage of cold staking is you are still in control of the coins you own and your rewards will retain in your safekeeping. MyCointainer node cannot access your LPT funds and will not have any portion of your stake rewards.
Skip Staking Fee Token
To be applied for over 100 assets on MyCointainer Platform
+50% Reward Fees back
Directly to your MyCointainer Wallet
For each delegation.
Each user who has delegated at least 10 LPT for 3 months or more has a chance to win 250 EUR every month. To take advantage of additional benefits you must complete the form before the delegation.
For additional help with staking or to learn more about LPT visit MyCointainer Livepeer asset page.
You can find all available MyCointainer validators here.