Kusama (KSM) | How To Stake Guide — Easy Tutorial
Kusama Network is a scalable blockchain network built using substrate and nearly the same codebase as polkadot. The network is an experimental development environment for developers who want to innovate on kusama.
Features of kusama : fast iteration, low economic barriers and open governance.
Users can easily stake KSM at MyCointainer and earn passive income with few simple clicks.
More details can be found at https://www.mycointainer.com/assets/kusama
Check out step by step guild how easy Kusama staking is:
- New users register at https://www.mycointainer.com/signup/ , registered users login to https://www.mycointainer.com/
- After login, choose deposit option
3. Choose ‘I already have coins’ and search for Kusama (KSM) from the list
4. After choosing Kusama (KSM), click on generate address
5. Deposit KSM tokens to the address displayed. The moment your deposit is successful your staking rewards will start
MyCointainer has 80+ digital assets to stake. List of assets can be found at https://www.mycointainer.com/assets
Using MyCointainer power plans, get all 100% rewards. 0% stake fees for all assets. Visit MyCointainer POWER PLANS
For any support, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org