Cosmos (ATOM) | How To Stake Guide — Easy Tutorial
Cosmos (ATOM) is a decentralized network of independent parallel blockchains, each powered by BFT (Byzantine Fault-Tolerance) consensus algorithms like Tendermint.
ATOM has three use cases : staking tokens, voting mechanism in governance and as a spam prevention mechanism.
Users can easily stake ATOM at MyCointainer and earn passive income with few simple clicks.
More details can be found at https://www.mycointainer.com/assets/cosmos
Check out step by step guild how easy ATOM staking is:
- New users register at https://www.mycointainer.com/signup/ , registered users login to https://www.mycointainer.com/
- After login, choose deposit option
3. Choose ‘I already have coins’ and search for Cosmos (ATOM) from the list
4. After choosing Cosmos (ATOM), click on generate address
5. Deposit ATOM token to the address displayed. The moment your deposit is successful your staking rewards will start
MyCointainer has 80+ digital assets to stake. List of assets can be found at https://www.mycointainer.com/assets
Using MyCointainer power plans, get all 100% rewards. 0% stake fees for all assets. Visit MyCointainer POWER PLANS
For any support, send email to email@example.com